Hey, YouTube Lovers! Can’t Watch? Just Listen!
Ever been chilling out and wished you could keep listening to your favorite YouTube videos even with your screen off? It’s a real bummer, right? You’re not alone! We totally get how annoying it is to stay glued to YouTube’s screen when you’d rather just relax. YouTube doesn’t let you play videos in the background unless you’ve got a premium subscription. But hey, if you’re not a premium user, don’t worry – we’ve got your back!
We’re here to share some super cool tricks on how to keep jamming to YouTube tunes with your screen off. And the best part? You don’t have to spend a single dime! So, let’s forget about digging into our pockets and dive into these awesome, free ways to enjoy YouTube in a whole new way!
Steps On How To Listen To YouTube With Screen Off
So, you’re excited to learn how to keep YouTube playing even when your screen is off, right? Well, you’re in for a treat! We’re going to check out these methods, one by one, so you can chill and listen without keeping your eyes glued to the screen.
Using Third-Part Apps To Play YouTube With Screen Off
Did you know there are some really cool apps out there that let you play YouTube with your screen off? Yep, it’s true! On the Play Store, you’ll find apps like MusicTube and many more. But here’s the real scoop: there’s this app called FloatTube, and it’s like a magic trick for your YouTube woes!
FloatTube is super easy to find on Google Play. Just a few taps and you’re on your way to downloading it. Once it’s installed, just pick the YouTube video you want to listen to, hit play, and bam! You can even control the playback from your phone’s lock screen. How cool is that? It’s like having your own personal YouTube radio!
Opening YouTube On A Web Browser
Wondering how to listen to YouTube with your screen off if you’re using an Android phone? The answer is right in your web browser! Here’s a super simple way to do it:
- Open up Google Chrome or Firefox on your phone.
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Look for those three vertical dots in the top right corner and tap them.
- Find the option for the Desktop site and turn that toggle on.
- Now, the desktop version of YouTube opens up. Cool, right?
- Just play the video you want, and voilà! You can now listen to YouTube even with your screen off.
This way, you can leave Chrome and still keep the tunes or videos playing. It’s like having YouTube as your personal radio station!
Upgrading To Premium
Want the simplest solution? How about upgrading to YouTube Premium? For $13.99 a month, you get to enjoy YouTube without ads, download videos in top-notch quality, and play videos in the background. It’s like unlocking the VIP section of YouTube where everything’s just better!
How To Listen To YouTube With Screen Off? (iPhone)
Hey iPhone friends, we haven’t forgotten about you! If you’re wondering how to keep listening to your favorite YouTube videos with your screen off, we’ve got just the thing for you.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, download a cool browser like Opera or Dolphin on your iPhone. These aren’t your usual browsers, and they’ve got some neat tricks up their sleeves.
- Open up the mobile version of YouTube in your new browser. Just type in YouTube.com and you’re there.
- Start playing whatever video you’re in the mood for.
- Then, do a quick swipe to your iPhone’s music player and take control of the audio settings.
- Guess what? Your video will continue to play, even if your iPhone screen is locked!
How To Listen To YouTube With The Screen Off iPhone 6?
Using an iPhone can seem tricky at first, but once you’ve got the hang of it, it’s a breeze! If you’re using an iPhone 6 and want to listen to YouTube with your screen off, just follow these simple steps:
- Open Safari and head to YouTube.com.
- Tap on the AA icon at the top left side of the screen.
- Select Request Desktop Site from the options.
- Now, search for whatever you want to listen to – be it music, an ASMR video, or even a football match. You name it!
- Start playing the video, then close Safari.
- Here’s the trick: the audio might stop when you close Safari, but don’t worry! Just pull down the control center on your iPhone.
- In the music playback controls, hit the play button again.
- And there you go! Your video will continue playing, even with your screen off.
This, my friends, is what we call “using your iPhone like a pro.” Enjoy your hands-free listening experience!
That’s a wrap! We hope these tips and tricks have solved the mystery of how to listen to YouTube with your screen off. Pretty cool, right? If you enjoyed learning all these neat hacks, don’t miss out on our next big tip: how to snag a YouTube Premium subscription for free! Stay tuned for more awesome advice.
Catch you later, and happy YouTube listening!